- Equity of Care: A Toolkit for Eliminating Health Care Disparities - This toolkit is a user-friendly “how-to” guide to help accelerate the elimination of health care disparities and ensure hospital leadership reflect the communities they serve.
- #123forEquity: A Toolkit for Achieving Success and Sharing Your Story - This toolkit contains resources that can assist all hospitals in their work to achieve the goals of the AHA’s #123forEquity campaign.
- 2013 Diversity and Disparities: A Benchmark Study of U.S. Hospitals - The survey results highlight that, while more work needs to be done, advancements are being made in key areas that can promote equitable care, such as collecting demographic data, providing cultural competency training and increasing diversity in leadership and governance.
- Office of Minority Health
- National Partnership for Action to End Health Disparities
- HHS Action Plan
- National Stakeholder Strategy
- Think Cultural Health
- Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- CLAS Standards